For the year 2013, we’ve decided to publish in advance our planned office hours and closure days. Generally, our office is open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. From 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM our office staff takes a lunch break, so the phones may not be answered during that time. Our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays, which mirror the schedules for State and Federal Courts:
- January 21, 2013 – closed for MLK Day.
- February 18, 2013 – closed for President’s Day.
- March 29, 2013 – closed for Easter Weekend.
- May 27, 2013 – closed for Memorial Day.
- July 4-5, 2013 – closed in observance of Independence Day.
- September 2, 2013 – closed for Labor Day.
- October 14, 2013 – closed for Columbus Day.
- November 11, 2013 – closed for Veteran’s Day.
- November 27, 2013 – half-day, closed at noon for Thanksgiving.
- November 28, 2013 – November 29, 2013 – closed for Thanksgiving.
- December 23, 2013 – January 2, 2013 – closed for Christmas & New Years.
If, during any of these closure dates, you have an emergency and need to reach our staff, please do not leave a message on the firm’s voicemail, as it will not be monitored during these closure dates. Instead, please send an email to email@example.com, which is an email account that will be monitored during all closure dates and holidays.